Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member's personal and professional development. At New Perspective you're not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Caregivers - (CNA required) are responsible for providing quality resident care and services, in addition to life engagement activities. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more. Opportunities for growth into med passer and lead caregiver roles are available. Watch your knowledge and earnings grow at New Perspective!
- Flexible Schedule: days, evenings, weekends
- Assists residents with activities of daily living according to individual care plans
- Observes residents and reports to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Communicates and interacts in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- CNA required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Med Passer experience & lead experience preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.