Fraser strives to make a meaningful and lasting difference in the lives of children and adults with special needs. We accomplish this through providing housing, healthcare and education services. Fraser is currently seeking Mental Health Practitioners to serve children and adolescents with anAutism and Mental Health Diagnosis!
As a Mental Health Practitioner II at Fraser, you hold a
in a mental health discipline and are on a
clinical licensure track
. Caseloads may includeoutpatient and group therapy services working with children, families, and young adults.This positionprimarily serves children andyoung adultswith autism and/or mental health diagnosis, including:
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
- Implementing personalized, responsive client treatment plans
- Conductoutpatient and group therapy and skills training
- Perform crisis interventions
- Welcome new clients and conduct diagnostic assessments
- Collaborate and communicate with parents, county workers, social workers, probation officers, and other key individuals in the client's life
- Positively affect change in client's lives in the areas of problem-solving, decision making, communication, social skills, and behavior interventions
- Individual and group supervision is provided free of charge and built into your schedule
- The opportunity to perform therapeutic interventions and treatments that are often reserved for licensed professionals (DA's, outpatient therapy, introduction to supervising)
- Variety of experiences to help you grow as a clinician
- Multi-disciplinary team model for accelerated career growth and learning opportunities while obtaining licensure
- Consistent salary regardless of client attendance
- Support teams to assist with client engagement, cancellations, and insurance authorizations (aka - you don't schedule your own clients, which saves you time!)
- Access to ongoing monthly and annual training opportunities, including continuing education units
- Fraser is a qualifying employer under the Department of Education's public services loan forgiveness program.
- Work-life balance; over 5 weeks of paid time off annually
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement planning
- Completed Master's degree and ontrack toward independent clinical licensure (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW)
- Social Workers - must have graduate-level license (LGSW)
- Previous experience working with children & adolescents, preferably in a clinical setting
- Ability to transport yourself in reasonable timing from one location to another for training, coverage, etc.
- Comfortable working in multiple settings and environments; Fraser provides services to a diverse population of clients and families (e.g., diverse cultures, backgrounds, socioeconomic status)
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at
or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!