Fraser is hosting a virtual career fair! This is a great opportunity to meet with recruiters and learn more about our employment opportunities. Register here:
The Neuropsychology Clinic at Fraser serves children and young adults who have neurodevelopmental or neurological disorders, including complex cases of attention deficit disorder, pervasive developmental disorders, developmental delay, and learning disabilities. Neurological disorders might also include seizures, traumatic brain injuries, brain tumors, Tourette's disorder or infectious diseases. Neuropsychology evaluations measure intelligence as well as attention, academic, memory, fine-motor, visual-perceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Administer and score a variety of psychological and neuropsychological tests to children and adolescents with developmental and neurological disorders
- Complete behavioral observation sheets
Available Schedules & Locations:
- Collaborative and relationship-oriented culture
- Established career ladders and internal promotional opportunities
- Career development in clinical competencies based on American Psychological Association
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and generous paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance options for staff working 30+ hours per week
- 403(b) retirement plan and potential contributions after first year
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Miscellaneous discounts (Verizon, Metro Pass, etc.)
- "Give One, Get One" employment referral bonuses
- Fraser Bloomington
- Part Time - 20 hours a week, Non-Exempt
- Days/Hours to be determined, but will follow the Monday-Friday work week. Please list your availability in the application.
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority.
- Bachelor's degreerequired, with degree in behavioral sciences or related field preferred. If BA/BS is not related, must be working towards Master's degree in a behavioral sciences field or have strong experience with children with special needs and testing.
- Experience administering and scoring a variety of psychological and neuropsychological tests preferred
- Ability to achieve and maintain status of "may provide direct contact for this agency" upon completion of criminal background studies
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness and reflection
- Must be able to work independently and lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required.
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and calculate percentages required.
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required.
- Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in general keyboarding and ten-key skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at
or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!