Location: US-FL-Maitland | US-FL-Tampa
Requisition ID: 24378
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Provides sales support to the LFS organization, including the TDS, Display Graphics, and Imaging Supplies parts of the business, focusing on Reprographics. This person will work closely with the sales teams in the field but will ultimately be responsible to maintain and grow the existing base of customers. Supports marketing and other groups within LFS by providing market intelligence.
This position will cover Florida & Georgia
- Identify and create relationships within the customer and prospect base.
- Achieve quota for TDS, Display Graphics, and Imaging Supplies targets.
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction.
- Promote a team atmosphere within CSA and adhere to Canon business practice and philosophy.
- Provide training to the sales teams.
- Maintain close relationships with Reprographic associations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Sales experience, Wide-format/Reprographic Print shopsales experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel within a regional territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.