**THIS POSITION WILL NOT BE FILLED UNTIL MARCH 2021 OR APRIL 2021**
To direct and oversee all financial and accounting activities of the agency in accordance with federal cost principles and GAP regulations.
Anticipated salary range $70,000 - $80,000 annually, commensurate with experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in accounting, business, fiscal management, or a related field; Certified Public Accountant preferred.
* Must have a minimum of five years' experience with non-profit accounting and payroll functions.
* Must have experience in budget management and accounting functions.
* Must have experience in Federal grants management and administration.
* Must be able to understand and administer Agency accounting software for non-profits.
* Must be able to understand and administer Agency procurement software
* Must be able to understand and administer Agency payroll software
* Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
* Basic computer programs: Windows 10; Microsoft Word; Excel; Outlook.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees all fiscal management operations of the agency, ensuring compliance with all federal and state cost principles for allowable and unallowable costs.
• Responsible for daily oversight, internal controls, and on-going monitoring systems of accounting functions.
• Oversees petty cash and payroll for the agency.
* Prepares monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors, Policy Council and CEO.
* Coordinates with the HR Director to administer the 403B defined contribution plan and Section 125 cafeteria plan.
* Works with Executive Director on business operations for the agency including contracts with
business vendors for services and goods ensuring compliance with procurement policies and
• Oversees and manages all procurement, purchase orders, and supply orders for the agency.
• Tracks all leasing agreements and contract oversight.
* Works with the Executive Director to develop and manage the annual operating budget for the agency.
* Responsible for all Federal reporting requirements relating to grant management and fiscal
including the following:
• SF-425 - Federal Financial Report
• SF-425 - Federal Cash Transaction Report
• SF-429 - Federal Real Property Report
• Form 990 – Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
• Form 941 – Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
• Form RT-6 – Florida Department of Revenue Employer's Quarterly Report
• Form 5500 – Annual Report of Employee Benefit Plan
• Form W-2 – Wage and Tax Statement
• Form 1099NEC – Non-Employee Compensation Statement.
* Responsible for drawing down funds from the Payment Management System.
* Coordinates the Agency's annual independent financial audit and the annual 403(B) audit.
* Performs other related duties as requested by the Executive/EHS Director/CEO.
|Employer||KIDS INC OF THE BIG BEND|