Day Shifts & Night Shifts
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dishwasher
in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Dishwasher performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
- Operate dish washing equipment.
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empty trash containers as required.
- Maintain assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
- Attend in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in dining services is required. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification required as indicated by State / County law. At time of publication of the job description, requires ServSafe Foodhandler Certification in the following States: CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT and WA. County requirements are in effect in the following States at the time of publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on the job.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Food Handler's card required.
- Regular, predictable and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.