Dining Services District Manager
US-ID-COEUR D ALENE
Day Shifts & Night Shifts
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dining Services District Manager in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of front line staff as necessary.
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service and personnel supervision is desired.
- Specialized training in Dining Services management and nutrition is desirable.
- Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional organizational and time management skills with a proven track record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with clinical staff and healthcare facility executives with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and management skills.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and participation in area activities.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Skilled in motivating and supervising dining service personnel.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to interpret a nutrient analysis spreadsheet of patient meals.
- Knowledge of dining service program requirements.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- An understanding of dining services program finances.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the dining services program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Good client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.