Working as a Program Coordinator is a great way to begin a career in healthcare, social work, counseling, human services, and related fields. As a Program Coordinator, you will oversee a residential facility serving adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness. The ideal candidate is dependable, possesses strong leadership and organizational skills, and has a genuine passion for serving others.
$1000 Sign on Bonus
Location: Lino Lakes
: 401K, Dental Plan, immediate PTO accrual, paid holidays, and business casual dress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and delegate duties to all staff at the assigned location.
- Incorporate a person-centered philosophy.
- Ensure appropriate staffing coverage.
- Ensure appropriate interactions with persons served by other staff.
- Orient new employees to the program, making sure that all employees are thoroughly trained on scheduling, programming, persons served, and all other areas integral to performing their job safely and effectively.
- Ensure treatment plans are being followed, medications are being administered, and that checklists are being completed accurately.
- Role model for other staff.
- Ensure that the house program schedule is being followed accurately and closely.
- Treat people receiving services with dignity and respect.
- Ensure safekeeping of individual funds and paperwork.
- Ensure that the hygiene of each person receiving services is attended to.
- Ensure follow-through with all scheduled medical and psychiatric appointments.
- Assume a lead role in all persons receiving services during crisis situations.
- Ensure the health and safety of the individuals and the residence.
- A degree in Human Services related field is preferred, however; significant experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or behavior problems may suffice in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to pass a DHS Background Study/Fingerprinting.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Zumbro House, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.