New Perspective is now offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for a full-time Lead Caregiver at our Split Rock communities!
(Bonus Eligibility - New Team Members Only. Paid within 1st year of employment.)
, you will work with all caregivers. You will provide training, guidance, and support. Your role will be to enhance the caregiver's skills, knowledge, abilities, confidence, and job performance to support quality resident care delivery and services. You will lead and champion the customer service experience and the Company's mission, values, foundational belief, leadership pledge, and commitment to the collaborative team model.
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Sign-on Bonus - We're excited to welcome you to the team!
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Full-time, Part-time or PRN - What works best for you? We want to make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
- Days, Evening, Overnights
- Rotating weekends and holidays
- Coach team members on job assignments and provide coaching to for target skills, knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and cultural norms, as well as excellence in customer service and hospitality to residents, families, and visitors
- Trains and assists team members to correctly perform caregiver tasks, solve problems independently, and build trusting relationships with residents by guiding, reminding, and cueing them in an encouraging, professional, and non-judgmental manner
- Provides team members with real-time training and constructive feedback on performance opportunities
- Ensures team members attend, complete, and understand orientation, town hall, Relias and all training requirements
- In collaboration with Coordinator reports on team member progress and any development needs
- Demonstrate leadership with team members by adherence of, and coaching of, Company policies and procedures while completing their caregiver duties.
- Expectation of high performance of caregiver duties and the ability to coach skills, knowledge and abilities to other caregivers.
- Work as assigned with the clinical staff in checking completion of resident and shift log records.
- Maintain and monitor resident vital signs and weight in accordance with physician orders and/or nursing directives.
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Top-performing caregiver experience
- Working knowledge of electronic health record and ability to teach caregivers to document in residents' electronic health record
- Aptitude to nurture, coach, and inspire caregivers to develop target skills, knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and support Company cultural norms
- Ability to prioritize and teach caregivers to prioritize tasks and work responsibilities.
- Ability to foster teamwork among caregivers
- Strong communication, coaching, one-on-one training, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively and positively
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!