Mediacom is proud to have received the following recognition: "2021 Best Managed Companies," "2019 Best Company for Women to Work," "2017 Best Company for People of Color and Women to Work," and "Content & Connectivity Human Resources (C2HR)'s 2021 Social Impact Award"
Under direct supervision of the appropriate department supervisor, assignments may include but are not limited to:
• Analyzing data; compiling and distributing reports.
• Conducting research among respective disciplines.
• Assisting in developing ideas to improve processes.
The desired outcome of each internship experience is to gain practical experience in a professional environment. Our responsibility is to guide motivated, career driven students and strengthen their understanding of the business atmosphere; with the objective of providing an atmosphere that encourages the development of specific skill sets that will enhance the students' value to future employers.
• Pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT/Networking or related field.
• Must be experienced in using Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must display a professional appearance and attitude.
• Must possess proficient written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Intern; Internship; Internships; College; Student
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact or dial 845-443-2408 . Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.