As a Store Support Specialist, you will play a pivotal part in enhancing customer care, store support, and product quality. By attending and actively participating in training, department meetings, and company gatherings, you will help identify non-conformance, trends, potential problems, and innovative solutions in a professional and contributive fashion. Your contributions will be instrumental in upholding Slumberland's commitment to exceptional customer experiences and maintaining the highest standards of quality in all aspects of our business.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with Power Reviews to track and address customer-reported product issues on our website.
- Follow up with customers, service centers, stores, and vendors to resolve reported product concerns.
- Manage monthly vendor scorecards and share in-store technician performance with sales directors.
- Assist in department projects in conjunction with the Customer Care Manager and Store Support team.
- Provide support to the Contact Center team as needed.
- Assist all corporately owned stores and franchise locations in the development and submission of vendor chargebacks and support programs.
- Report daily to Accounting on sales order transfer billing and collaborate on billing/credit adjustments.
- Manage corporate store credit and debit reporting, including facilitating training with stores on customer account resolutions.
- Work with executive leadership on programs such as President's Club and handle office supply orders.
- Partner with Operations Support and Sales Trainers to ensure up-to-date content on Slumberland University.
- Respond to and resolve service desk tickets and maintain product quality tracking matrix.
- Manage the defective allowance process, including running reports, reviewing rates, and updating rates in consultation with vendor partners.
- Process chargebacks for corporate and franchise locations, create invoices for Product Quality Events (PQEs), and handle franchise location credits.
- Act as a source of information for other departments when critical quality issues arise.
- Collaborate with Distribution Center (DC) teams to track parts and ensure compliance with shipping policies.
- Contribute to product quality improvements by conducting audits, investigating customer complaints, and collaborating with management and manufacturers.
- Discuss product evaluations and recommendations with manufacturer's quality personnel.
- High school diploma or GED. 3+ years of related experience.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs. Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements. Experience with Power BI. Proficient use of service module software.
- Work effectively with others -- teamwork.
- Add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.